some people don’t understand this because it looks like big boys roughhousing around down there but when they play the replays in slow motion you see all the technique and the balance and the hard work and just how beautiful it all is
You know how broadway shows that are really good get put on ice sometimes
Yeah that’s what hockey is.
Hockey is beautiful. Hockey is a dance. Hockey is a bunch of roughhousing big boys that could beat your ass in figure skating. Hockey is pretty.
Coming from someone that is currently teaching their hockey player boyfriend how to figure skate, no, they could not kick my ass in figure skating. Hockey is beautiful but definitely in a different way than dance or figure skating.
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS PRETTY PLEASE
- 1. What type(s) of skating do you currently do?
- 2. What types of skating have you done?
- 3. What is your favorite program of someone else?
- 4. Least favorite program of someone else?
- 5. Favorite skating movie?
- 6. Favorite ice show?
- 7. Favorite skater(s)?
- 8. Favorite favorite synchronized team?
- 9. Dream program?
- 10. Ever performed in an ice show?
- 11. Ever performed in an exhibition?
- 12. Ever auditioned for something?
- 13. Ever been to a summer skating camp?
- 14. Ever competed?
- 15. An embarrassing skating moment?
- 16. Most embarrassing program you’ve ever performed?
- 17. Favorite program that you’ve performed?
- 18. Favorite costume that you’ve ever worn?
- 19. Least favorite costume?
- 20. In your opinion, what was the best performance you ever did?
- 21. Worst performance you ever did?
- 22. How long have you been skating?
- 23. Do you want/have some kind of skating career?
- 24. Favorite thing (jump, spin, spiral, etc) that you can do?
- 25. Favorite turn?
- 26. What musicals have you skated to?
- 27. Ever performed a duo or trio?
- 28. Favorite skate boot brand?
- 29. Favorite place to buy skating supplies?
- 30. Favorite brand of blades?
- 31. Best skating experience you have had so far?
- 32. Best competition memory?
- 33. Ever been in a fight with a coach?
- 34. Ever been in a fight with a fellow skater?
- 35. Ever somehow ruined a dress?
- 36. Ever had a skating injury?
- 37. If you have been on a synchro team, how many?
- 38. If you’ve been on a synchro team, for how long?
- 39. How do you warm up/prepare for practice?
- 40. How do you usually do your competition makeup?
- 41. What level are you?
- 42. Ever gotten really stressed out over a performance?
- 43. Have you tested any of your moves in the field tests?
- 44. Ever been told that you should quit skating?
- 45. Most numbers you have performed in one ice show?
- 46. Ever been best friends with someone at your rink?
- 47. Ever hated someone at your rink?
- 48. Ever had a crush on someone at your rink?
- 49. Three random facts about your rink?
- 50. Favorite figure skater?
- 51. Favorite ice dancer?
- 52. What are your weaknesses?
- 53. What are your strengths?
- 54. Do you think you’re good at acting and getting into character?
- 55. Favorite pairs team?
- 56. Favorite skating quote?
- 57. A skater you look up to?
- 58. What inspires you?
- 59. Ever read any skating novels?
- 60. What are your favorite stretches?
- 61. Ever fallen, forgotten choreography, or messed up in some other way while performing?
- 62. Ever been so upset that you cried after a performance?
- 63. Ever cried, puked, or passed out at practice?
- 64. Ever gone to practice while sick?
- 65. Ever had to perform while sick or injured?
- 66. How many hours a week do you skate?
- 67. Favorite thing about skating?
- 68. Least favorite thing about skating?
- 69. Ever seen an ice show that you weren’t in?
- 70. Have you ever had to change coaches?
- 71. Have you passed any freeskate tests?
- 72. Have you passed any ice dance tests?
- 73. Have you passed any pairs tests?
- 74. Have you ever had to wear really embarrassing makeup?
- 75. Have you ever taught a skating class?
- 76. Ever met a national champion?
- 77. Thought about quitting skating?
- 78. Been jealous of another skater?
- 79. Do you practice at home?
- 80. What do you usually wear to practice?
- 81. Do you ever receive flowers after a performance?
- 82. Who do you usually invite to see you perform?
- 83. What kind of hair supplies do you use?
- 84. Do you have earrings that you use specifically for performances?
- 85. Do you wear makeup to practice?
- 86. Do you prefer over the boot tights, over the heel, or in the boot?
- 87. Favorite dress?
- 88. Do you have a lucky item that you bring with you to competition?
- 89. Do you keep a skating journal?
- 90. Do you like to choreograph your own programs?
- 91. Favorite class memory?
- 92. Favorite spin variation?
- 93. Ever had to skate with a prop?
- 94. Ever skated in a benefit show?
- 95. Top 5 favorite programs you’ve ever done?
- 96. Do you have any scars from skating?
- 97. Do you take skating seriously or is just for fun?
- 98. If you could suddenly be able to do any spiral, spin, turn, jump, or skating move without working for it what would you choose?
- 99. Have you ever taken a power class?
- 100. Ever been in a magazine, newpaper, or on tv because of skating?
I think I want new senior long music but I don’t know what wahhhh help
where can i get one wtf
omg I want one
I’m confused. Does her face express “omg, my hips are perfect!” or “omg what the fuck turn that wheel the other fucking way, my ass bones are touching”….
NEED!!!! i have to find out how far past 180 i can go
- me: im so done
- me: continues